Beyond the QE2 is a group of multimedia artists with a history in electronic
We started out producing large scale installation shows at the Cyclorama, in
the south end of Boston through Massachusetts College of Art.
- May of 1994, "High Viscosity Thermal Breakdown": featured film and
videos with a live performance by Emergency Broadcast Network and live
music and video by Alienating Technology of which the members of Beyond
the QE2 are derivative.
- May of 1995, "Deception Room": a labyrinth of installation rooms:
- Video and film installations
- Sculpture -some audio enhanced and some video enhanced
- Computer kiosks
- Live performance by Alienating Technology.
The Beyond the QE2 website showcases the internet specific artwork, among
our other work, as multi-media artists. Remote broadcasts in internet
equipped venues are our favored mode: with a sound and video projection
system for a physical audience and a simultaneous transmission on the web.