- A place in which infectious ideas will be allowed to propagate unchecked.
- A place in which the macro-micro observational process inherent in scientific investigation occurs over and over again.
- A place in which the surface of things is questioned, zoomed in on. A place in which one can lapse into the intermediary state of consciousness, the "coma" state.
- "coma" as metaphor for the intermediary state of consciousness in a digital and/or organic system.
- "emergent" as code-word for the "bio-glyphic"* state of rapture experienced in the midst of the discovery of digital and/or organic secrets.
- "(C)" as code-word for artificial life behaviors which thrive in the subcutaneous layers of digital consciousness.
- "room" as code word for our room,our body. Starting with the flesh,scanning the surface. Proceeding into layers of hidden information ie: the readout of the brains functions (IBVA).
Broadcasting from the Internet studios of Pseudo T.V. at 600 Broadway in New York City http://pseudo.com/pseudoav
F.P.U. will collaborate with participants in Brazil
and in Tokyo: KAGAYA Sanae (TOMOE SHIZUNE & HAKUTOBO) http://www.shidax.com/tomoe/ collaboratively exploring the subject matter, deciding to be in one subject/room or the other depending on the content of their individual contribution.
A soundtrack consisting primarily of "artificial life music" will go out live over "real audio", "Internet phone" (or equivalent technology).
Texts will be generated by participating members in the chat window, and simultaneously translated into digitally generated vocalization to be added into the score.
*thanks to Ricardo Dominguez for coining the term "bio-glyphic".